At Pinecrest Baptist Church we believe the heart of our ministry is the people and our community. In order to thrive as a New Testament church we have to involve our community and church family. This is why we offer different ministries to different individuals, couples, families, and children. We offer Sunday School classes for all ages from infant to elderly, no matter what age range you can rest assured we have somewhere for you to be involved. Some of the current ministries we offer at Pinecrest Baptist Church are:
Sunday School (Sundays 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM)
- Nursery: infants (ages 3 and under)
- Youngsters: Children (ages 4-12)
- Youth Group: Teens (7th grade thru college)
- Adults: Families (above 30)
Sunday Morning 11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
- Worship Service (Adults)
- Nursery: Infants (ages 3 and under)
- Junior Church: Children (ages 4-12)
Music is a vital part of every service at Pinecrest Baptist Church. We believe the purpose for music in the church is two-fold – Lifting praise to God and preparing our heart for receiving His Word – Therefore, our music is traditional, focusing on the words we are singing to God and not on the accompanying music.
- Service Music – We sing hymns and choruses accompanied by piano during the song service.
- Special music – we encourage, those who want to participate, to sing specials. These are to follow the same traditional style as the service music. Special music includes, solos, groups, and the ladies choir.
Bearing Precious Seed
Bearing Precious Seed is a ministry that produces Gospel of John and Romans in various languages for use by Missionaries in foreign countries as well as by our Church and other Churches in the US. We work on these at various times which are announced each week. Everyone is encouraged to get involved in this ministry.